Nidek Fetal DopplerOffering you a complete choice of products which include nidek fetal doppler.
Approx. Price: Rs 6,600 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Unit|
|Ultrasonic Frequency||2.5 MHz|
The Nidek Fetal Doppler is a hand-held ultrasound transducer used to detect the heartbeat of a fetus for prenatal care.
Sometimes called a Baby Doppler, the Fetal Doppler, is used to detect Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) after about 12 weeks of pregnancy. It can be used in hospitals, clinics or at home.
- Compact Design
- Easily and convenient to operate
- High-fidelity, crystal clear sound
- Sound Output with earphone or in-built speaker
- High sensitivity Doppler Probe
- Low ultrasound dosage
- Display with color LCD
- Displays work parameters and fetal heart rate value
- Waterproof ultrasonic probe (IPX1 Rating)
- Battery energy indicator
- Automatic switch-off
- Sound alarm function when FHR is not in the normal range